Monday, December 31, 2012

::: Publika Art Market / Handmade Comic Notebook :::



::: Publika Art Market / Handmade Comic Notebook :::

This is the First time to join Art market for my artist life !
this is a good experience for me to
have more and more interaction with audience !

Thanks to Designer Weekend
to giving me change to have a places there !!

i was prepare 10 handmade notebook
and 5 starbucks tumblers,
10 set postcard ~!

............................................................................................................

is great to know that you were here with me
and chat before in the market that day !
and do you come to my blog because my brochure ?
haha.

Thanks !

i hope we will more changes to see you in the future
and do have any collaboration project please do contact with me !
That will be my new target [ crossover ] in my 2013 !

............................................................................................................

 [ Kelseyz  ]
Email : Kelseyz34566@gmail.com
I  am waiting for your email !

.........................................................................................................................
....................................................................................................


[  Publika Art Market / 手作市集 ] 

2012年的結束前一天﹐
我參與了手作市集﹐
而因為本來的我沒任何產品可賣﹐
也得想些我能力範圍內
能做到的產品去賣﹐

[ 明信片﹐ 手工手繪筆記本﹐杯墊...] 
所以也有了這些小小產品
讓我在手作路上初嘗試﹐
也賣了些些﹐

雖然不能說賺錢﹐
收支剛剛好平衡~~
 不容易呀~!
哈哈


..................................................................................................



::: Like my Facebook Illustration & Art pages :::



No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails